March 1, 2009

Turtleneck!

Trend Alert: Turtleneck under something...
DKNY (photos via style.com)

Max Azria


Basso & Brooke, Blugirl


DKNY


Donna Karan, Karen Walker


Missoni


Max Azria, 3.1 Phillip Lim


Prada


Pringle of Scotland, Thakoon Panichgul



CLASSIC
My favourite Classic Turtleneck's look is this one by Michael Kors:


Badgley Mischka, Belstaff, Christian Lacroix


Blugirl, Carlos Miele, Betty Jackson


Christopher Kane, Chanel, Catherine Malandrino


Cynthia Steffe, Custo Barcelona, Alberta Ferretti


Erdem, Donna Karan Collection, DKNY


Isaac Mizrahi, Halston, Frank Tell


Jenni Kayne, Joanna Mastroianni, Jean-Paul Gaultier


Luca Luca, Lanvi, Lacoste


Missoni, and next two - Matthew Williamson


Michael Kors


Ohne Titel, Osman Yousefzada, Nathan Jenden


Pamella Roland, Pollini, Ossie Clark


Prada, and next two - Ralph Lauren


Richard Chai, Todd Lynn, Tommy Hilfiger


Y-3, Yeohlee, VPL


Jean-Paul Gaultier, Michael Kors, Custo Barcelona


Richard Chai, Ralph Lauren, Project Runway Designers

13 comments:

www.janetteria.com said...

One of my favourite top/sweater mode is turtleneck! Really trendy and timeless... Hip hip Hurray Greta Garbo! ;)

xoxo: Janet

Eri said...

Great looks on Missoni

MISS GLITZY said...

Such a useful and perfect piece in our wardrobes.

Anonymous said...

I love that look by Michael Kors as well--turtlenecks have always been my fall/winter staple. Love it :-)

Nemerae said...

Donna Karan, Karen walker and 3.1 Phillip Lim outfits are my favourites! I've 3 turtleneck sweaters/t-shirts, but I don't really like how they look on myself..
xx

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

oh i love those DKNY outfits, so stunning! :)

Absolutely Ladylike said...

Thanks for the nice comment :-) I am new at the "blogging world" so your comment made my day...I added your blogs to my list and I'm happy to be a follower...by the way, I love turtleneck (but not as much as I love your blogs)...have a great day dear. love. Evi

Unknown said...

That green sweater has such an amazing color. I love it.

xoxo
Stephanie
www.modernantoinette.blospot.com

Emz said...

Wow that is heavy use of turtle necks =) They're gonna be great fall wear!

Keith said...

These are great. I've got quite a few friends that wear lots of turtlenecks. I love all of these ensembles.

stylefrontier said...

i like matthew williamson's
but me myself, i dont really like turtleneck hehe

WendyB said...

I have a nice plaid/striped example by Zang Toi here: http://wbjewelry.blogspot.com/2008/02/models-and-white-powder.html

Anonymous said...

I love it, it's my fave piece for winter :)

xoxo