March 2, 2009

Welcome to the World os Lines!




Viktor & Rolf black and white platform shoes, Anya Hindmarch `Disco` clutch


Matthew Williamson


Betsey Johnson, Barbie (photos via style.com)


Christopher Kane


DKNY


Erin Fetherston


Erin Fetherston, House of Holland


Issa, Jaeger London


Kai Kuhne


Mara Hoffman


Michael Kors


Vivienne Westwood Red Label


Ann-Sofie Back, Basso & Brooke


Chanel, D & G


Emporio Armani, Giorgio Armani


Gucci, Hermès


Herve Leger, Hussein Chalayan


Jean-Charles de Castelbajac


Luella Bartley


Marc Jacobs, Miss Sixty


Nathan Jenden


Roberto Cavalli, Miu Miu


Sonia Rykiel


Temperley, Tommy Hilfiger

And, finally, FM's favourite Stripes look for Summer:
Tuleh!
FM wants to thanks Couture Carrie on some valuable tips and suggestions!
Enjoy, my ladies!

13 comments:

www.janetteria.com said...

How lovely strispes pieces. I adore all of them... esp. Sonia Rykiel sweater with huge flower...

xoxo: Janet

Keith said...

I'm not always crazy about stripes, but I really liked many of these.

Anonymous said...

I like stripes but only on black and white :)

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I NEED that disco clutch by Anya--so gorgeous! Also that Herve leger dress...

Larissa said...

Those Jean-Charles de Castelbajac pieces are FIT

x

Couture Carrie said...

Oh you are too sweet, FM! Thanks for the link. It has really been my pleasure corresponding with you!

Loving these stripes, especially: Ann-Sofie Back, the Matthew Williamson clutch, Leger, Miss Sixty leggings, and of course Tuleh!

xoxox,
CC

Unknown said...

Cool post!! love the blue-white stripes

Nemerae said...

Mara Hoffman, Chanel, Gucci and Marc Jacobs dresses are amazing!!! and I absolutely love that gorgeous clutch by Matthew Williamson =)
xx

Katarina Kühl ~ PencilFashion said...

awwww, i ladore carrie!

Amelia said...

The 2nd picture boggles my mind. I love the clutch. Stripes are fun.

Anonymous said...

Yes dear,that flowers called kala in my language!:)xoxo

Unknown said...

thx for ur comment, darling!!

Anonymous said...

В этом посте нет никакой логики